Amended 27 August 2013.
OnePlay is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. OnePlay does not permit the registration on the Sites by, and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children under the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such information from our records.
Collection and use of information
· Information sharing and disclosure
· Security and prevention against loss, misuse or alteration of information
· Your ability to edit and cancel your account
· Contact details
Collection and use of information
If you do not register as a Member of OnePlay, the information we collect from you is . We log your IP address in order to help diagnose problems with our servers, administer this Website and track usage statistics. Your IP address may vary each time you visit, or it may be the same, depending on the type of internet connection. Either way, it would be extremely difficult for us to identify you through your IP address, and we make no attempt to do so. If you reach this Website by clicking on a link or advertisement on another website, then we also log that information. All of this information is collected and used only in aggregate; that is, it entered into our database, where we can use it to generate overall reports on our visitors, but not reports about individual visitors.
If you choose to register as a Member of OnePlay, you will be able to take advantage of all of the features of this Website. OnePlay collects some or all of the personally identifiable information set out below when you subscribe to the OnePlay serviceregister as a Member of OnePlay, when you access and use this Website and/or when you use OnePlay products and/or services. The information we collect will vary depending on the circumstances, e.g., if you use one of our rental services packages or download film or TV content, we will collect most of this information. If you simply use some of our services (such as writing a review or entering a competition) we may only collect more information.
What we collect
· Full name
· Email address
· Telephone number
· Mobile telephone number (optional)
· Payment Card type, number and expiry date
· Date of Birth
· Information about the games, and other content that you have rented, bought, streamed or downloaded
· User Material you submit (e.g., your ratings, reviews, user collections, quiz and other user submissions)
· Information you submit for your User Profile
How we use it
· To check that a payment card is valid
· To pay your account
· To send you Games or games you would like to rent or films you would like to download
· To recommend other games, and other content that you may like to rent, buy, stream or download
· To display your favourites list to others
· To communicate with you regarding your Membership, account or purchase of OnePlay products or services -related matters
· To provide you with order and billing history information
· To contact you about the products and/or services on this Website in which you have expressed an interest
· To display your User Profile to others users of this Website (in accordance with your security settings)
· To email you offers, news and information
· To send you samples of, or marketing materials relating to, third party products or services which we believe may be of interest to you. Such materials may accompany the discs you have selected to rent, or may be sent by us separately. Please note that at no time is it necessary for us to provide your personally identifiable information to third parties in order to send you these materials
· To improve services and enhance personalisation, we may periodically obtain information about you from other third party sources from whom we have lawfully obtained this data and add it to your registration information. Additionally, authorised OnePlay personnel may update your registration information to accurately reflect any new information included in any communications received from you.
If you do not want to receive emails from us with offers, news and information, you can change your contact preferences at any time in the “My Details” area of your “My Account” page.
All information you provide to us is stored in the UK only on secure servers that are protected in secure facilites including firewall protection and located in those countries that form part of the European Economic Area or are considered to provide adequate protection for personal information under the European Union Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC).
Information sharing and disclosure
OnePlay is committed to protecting your personal information. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except:
· where OnePlay is required by law to disclose information to third parties;
· where the disclosure is necessary for the performance of our operations (eg. mail delivery, hosting services, protecting us from fraud, and payment of your account); or
We also may share your personal information with third parties (ie agents or sub-contractors) specifically engaged by OnePlay to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us.
Companies and individuals registered in the OnePlay Affiliate Program receive aggregate information about customers that they direct to OnePlay through links on their websites. No personally identifiable information is provided to affiliate members; the information collected from our affiliates is used strictly for the affiliates program and will not be used for general marketing purposes.
OnePlay also provides analyses of our customers in the aggregate to prospective partners, advertisers, movie distributors and other third parties. We do this so that we and our business partners can understand you better, and so we can keep bringing you first-rate services. We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, literal statements made by our customers. At no time, however, will we disclose personal information about specific customers.
Security and prevention against loss, misuse or alteration of information
OnePlay has implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
For transmitting your personal information to us, we use a secure server with a 256-bit SSL certificate from Thwate which encrypts all of your personal information. This encryption process ensures that the information you give us is protected against unauthorised interception.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Your OnePlay account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password used on the OnePlay website. We recommend that you change your password from time to time for additional security. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Access authorisation is granted only to key OnePlay (OnePlay.) staff only and to our agents or subcontractors if necessary for the performance of our operations or for them to provide services to us. Any information accessed by those agents or subcontractors is required to be kept confidential and secure and is not permitted to be used for any purpose except to provide their services to us.
Backups are run to prevent loss of information, and our Internet servers are housed in secure facilities.
Your ability to edit and cancel your account
You can access "My account" section from every page on this Website to update and correct the personal details that we gathered when you subscribed registered. You must be logged in to access this information. All information is password-protected so no one can access the information but you.
If you decide to cancel your OnePlay subscription, your account will be deactivated immediately once we have received back all the discs that you have rented. However we are required to may retain your information for accounting and taxation business, operational and administrative purposes and in accordance with applicable laws.
What is a cookie?
It is important to understand that no private or sensitive personal information such as your user name, email address, password or credit card number is never stored in any kind of cookie. The only identifying information is anonymous numbers that is generated by our web site and these numbers only have meaning to our web site.
We set a cookie to keep you logged in to www.OnePlay.com, so you don’t need to login every time you visit our website, it also remembers you language selection. Please notice that if you’re logging in with Facebook, then they will also use a cookie to facilitate your login and/if you’re posting about OnePlay.
Depending on your interactions with OnePlay, we might use additional cookies to facilitate and optimize your OnePlay experience.
Analytics and Advertising Cookies from third parties
These cookies are used by our partners to collect statistical information about our users to enhance your experience and are set in domains owned by OnePlay, but are shared with our partners. Partners are, but not limited to; Google Analystics, Google Adwords, online advertising networks, online retargeting networks.
Because these cookies are set directly by outside companies, OnePlay is unable to control these cookies or to access the information in them. You can always choose to block third-party via your browser. Blocking third-party cookies, may cause some functionality in our site may not work.
OnePlay contact details
(Attention: Privacy Officer)
OnePlay registered office is located at 6868 Sky Pointe Dr. #2151, 89131 Las Vegas, Neveda, USA and Tempovej 10, 750 Ballerup, Denmark, VAT number is DK 31 49 48 18.